2.09.2013

God is {ALL KNOWING}

This is part my blogging series "Challenge Filled February"
I'll be blogging every day about who God is
To start from the beginning click HERE



O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
2 
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
    you discern my thoughts from afar.
3 
You search out my path and my lying down
    and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 
Even before a word is on my tongue,
    behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
5 
You hem me in, behind and before,
    and lay your hand upon me.
6 
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
    it is high; I cannot attain it.
Psalm 139:1-6

This passage was so fitting for today. I definitely needed to be known by God.
But I think my favorite part of this passage is the highlighted section above.

You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.

I rest in the knowledge today that God has fulfilled this scripture in my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment