4.19.2012

When Avoiding the Subject...

I've been avoiding writing a post...
Don't get me wrong. I've been really busy also, but there have been specific times (like today at work) where I have plenty of time to write - and even ideas rolling around in my head and my draft box.

However, every time I open up a post to write, I freeze, close the window and move on to "other" things.
And I'm not sure why...
but I think it has something to do with vulnerability...
SO...
in order to let you know I'm still around, and thinking, and writing...
but in continuing to avoid you, I'll leave you with some TEDtalks that really caught my attention today.


The feeling that ‘no one is listening to me’ make us want to spend time with machines that seem to care about us.” (Sherry Turkle)


Maybe stories are just data with a soul.” (BrenĂ© Brown)

Vulnerability is our most accurate measurement of courage.” (BrenĂ© Brown)

II've got a week off from work next week. I promise I'll jump back into this blogging thing with a few good posts for you all.

1 comment:

  1. I was missing your posts! Looking forward to reading what you have to say next week! Enjoy your time off :)

    ReplyDelete