12.01.2011

12 Days of Christmas

Do not fret my dear readers, my final day of Joy will be coming VERY shortly.
However, while reading over one of my favorite blogs about how her boys were planning to memorize 12 verses from Luke to recite for their father on Christmas Day God gave me an idea.

What if I were to do 
"12 Days of Christmas Scripture Memory"

I'll post every other day
(2 days to memorize and meditate on each verse)
And by December 25th, with God's help, I'll have 12 new verses memorized
and a new understanding of Christmas.

Verse 1: Luke 2:20
"The shepherds returned, 
glorifying and praising God for all the things they and heard and seen
which were just as they had been told."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What  have you seen and heard today that you want to glorify and praise God for?

No comments:

Post a Comment