9.10.2013

M&P :: Prayer Wall



So I've lived in Chicago for just over two years now. Since moving here in July of 2011, I've moved 4 times. And finally I'm some place that I hope to stay for the next several years :) And it's a roommate situation rather than a host family situation. Which means I get to decide on furniture, artwork, paint colors and 
SO MUCH MORE!

However, settling takes time, and making it into a home is not an overnight thing
(check out a really good post about that {HERE} by Stephanie)

So even though I officially moved out of my parents house in OKC and into this one last May, I still have very few things hanging on my wall. But one that I did finally get up before summer ended is THIS:
MY PRAYER BOARD

I had a beautifully blank wall over my desk that I realized I stared at all the time. And with a roommate in the ministry field along with other family and friends spread all the way across the world, I thought this would be a great way to focus in on intentional prayers.

All it took was:
 {THIS} map
Cork Board {SQUARES}
3M stickies
Ribbon
Push pins
Paper & Photos - for all the people you're praying for!

And to inspire you on setting physical reminders for yourself in your next DIY project
REND COLLECTIVE EXPERIMENT!

How have you been productive recently?



No comments:

Post a Comment