6.03.2012

Fearless Trust

"Living Out LeaderTreks"  - A series on the core values and leadership principles of LeaderTreks. I'll share how they are lived out in the company and in my own life.  To start from the beginning click here  

Focus

Noun: The center of interest or activity.

Success
Noun: The accomplishment of an aim or purpose.

Focus Precedes Success

Much of my job is supporting others and helping them succeed.
Especially with my interns

So how do I accomplish this goal?
How do I succeed?

If I'm "Living out LeaderTreks" I need to find my focus before I can succeed.

So if I want to succeed - if I want my interns to succeed -
I want to give them a
FOCUS.

But what focus?

As I was reading one of my favorite bloggers {HERE} she was talking about the focus she wanted to give her boys this summer - and as I read what God is doing in her household, He whispered to me
"Do Not Be Afraid"
"Fear Not"
"Trust and Do Not Fear"

So there it is, the focus I want them to continually look to
FEARLESS TRUST.

I once read that the phrase "Do Not Be Afraid" is in the Bible 365 times

So it was easy to find a verse for every day of the summer for them.
And I purchased a bracelet for each of them that they can wear daily to remind them.

That no matter what comes this summer -
To walk WITH God
IN Fearless Trust

1 comment:

  1. Love the intentionality you're having with your interns this summer! I'm praying for you & your team!

    ReplyDelete