5.29.2012

Leadership Development for All

"Living Out LeaderTreks"  - A series on the core values and leadership principles of LeaderTreks. I'll share how they are lived out in the company and in my own life.  To start from the beginning click here  

First order of business is the winners of the JOYGivaway...
(drum roll please!)
Congratulations to Abby & Jenny!
Your bracelets will be headed your way very soon.

Secondly, I've got a couple people I want to introduce to you.


Meet the LT Dayton Interns:


Adam Nunez
Fav Snack: Popcorn

Fav Drink: Shirly Temple
Fancies flower hunting
College: recent Graduate from Azuza Pacific
Is a fresh face to 
LeaderTreks

  



Alissa Vissher
Fav Snack: Crackers—any and all

Fav Drink: Arnold Palmer
Fancies Star Gazing
College: up coming Junior at Liberty University
Was a previous 
LeaderTreks student



Leader of Leaders



At LeaderTreks we say that everyone can be a leader, and therefore, you will always find yourself being a leader of leaders. Adam & Alissa will be my team this summer, and part of my job description is to develop them as leaders.

I have the choice all summer in how I view them. 
Are they simply a part of my job?
Am I just using them to get stuff done that I don't like to do?
OR
Do I see them as LEADERS?
As FULLY CAPABLE of leading and facilitating ALL aspects of this trip?
As great leadership developers themselves?

This summer, I'm a LEADER OF LEADERS.
And this starts with my own team!

How do you view those you work with?

No comments:

Post a Comment