5.23.2012

Joy Revisited Part 2

This week I'm revisiting my joy study. Check out {Pt 1}... or start {HERE} from the very beginning.

Today's Joy Scriptures Are:

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy: I came that they may have LIFE and have it ABUNDANTLY."
John 10:10

"REJOICE with those who REJOICE, and weep with those who weep."
Romans 12:15


"But THANKS be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the SWEET AROMA of the knowledge of Him in every place."
2 Corinthians 2:14

"REJOICE in the Lord always, again I say, REJOICE!"
Philippians 4:4


Pt 2: Surprised by Joy
Last summer, {THIS} beautiful woman introduced me to a great company -


This company not only makes great simple jewelry, but...
they also have a great cause.



That's 20% of their profits my friends!

So when I bought some bracelets for myself and interns
(you'll meet them soon, I promise)
I also bought some for you!

*SURPRISE!!*
Two Joy Bracelets ready to go in the mail... they just need homes to go to ;)
That could be you!

Here's how you get in the running

1) Comment on this post with something your Thankful/Brings you Joy this week.
2) Comment with a verse God has used to bring Joy back into your life
[note: does not have to contain the word joy]

3) Like MudLove on Facebook & tell me here in a comment
4) Follow MudLove on Twitter & tell me about it here in a comment
5) Post on FB or Twitter about this contest & let me know what you said in a comment
6) If you are not currently a follower, click the blue bottom on the side bar. If you are already a member, simply comment & let me know you want to be entered into the contest for it.

Make sure to leave your first name & email address in the comment so I can contact you if you win.
Your name will be entered into the drawing for each of the things that you can do.
Giveaway entry will end Saturday at Midnight!





3 comments:

  1. Something that brings me joy from this week is going to Xtreme Trampolines with everyone Wednesday afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A verse God used to bring me joy was Psalm 37:23-24 "The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in Him, though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful and full of joy that my 3 kids have made such awesome choices in their lives. We will celebrate one this weekend with a bridal shower for Abby Kimball and my son Andy!

    ReplyDelete