4.18.2013

1,000 Gifts > Chapter 6

This post is part of my Book Club Series
which was started by {this} and {this} lovely lady
To start from the beginning click {here}

As you are reading this post I'm making my way down to the Red River Gorge near Slade, Kentucky.
I'm gonna hammock and slackline my heart out.
I'm gonna try my hand at rock climbing.

This is my own "Chasing the Moon" moment and my heart is happy.
Have a great weekend folks!

SOUND BYTES:
"How do you open the eyes to see how to take the daily, domestic, workday vortex and invert it into the dome of an everyday cathedral? Could I go back to my life and pray with eyes wide open?" p120

TRUTH TO WRITE ON HER HEART:
"One Thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."
Psalm 27:4

GRATITUDE EVERYDAY:
  • snuggling babies during nap time
  • Serve Sundays and friends to cheer with
  • random furniture buys (bought a BEAUTIFUL sewing cabinet I'm gonna re-purpose as a desk for my new home)
  • a good story to slip into (if you haven't heard of The Name of the Wind you should check it out)
  • hammocks
  • friends to check out Craig's List furniture with
  • The Hour that Changed the World prayer method
  • Home Depot and gearing up for a project!
  • Puppy snuggling
  • LOTS of great friends who let you cry
  • bags packed and ready for the next adventure

1 comment:

  1. where are you packing your bags to?!?!

    have so much fun this weekend chasing the moon!

    ReplyDelete