10.29.2012

Mundane Mondays

If you missed it, last week I talked about the Waiting Period I've found myself in this Fall.

But in all things, even as you wait - there are things to DO,
places to GO
people to SEE
tasks to COMPLETE...



YET
I've found most of my tasks to be pretty MUNDANE,

and yes, even sometimes (okay, it can be a lot of times)

BORING!
                                                (sorry LeaderTreks)

But I also know that it is the waiting periods  are TRAINING GROUNDS for battle.
So I've been purposefully infusing the mundane with specific training TACTICS.
And here, every Monday for the next several weeks I want to share some of those with you.

MUNDANE MONDAY #1
STOCKING SHELVES

Part of my duties at work include upkeep of our warehouse
(an office that not only has my desk, but SEVERAL bookshelves with all of our curriculum on it.)

 And part of upkeep means making sure there is plenty of curriculum filling the shelves
so when orders come in,
it's easy to
GRAB,
PACK,
& SHIP

the resources.


So to help break up the mundane...
I hang a verse on the shelf stocking
or place it in the box I'm unloading
and work on
MEMORIZING SCRIPTURE.





What mundane task do you have to do this week that you can make into battle training?

No comments:

Post a Comment