11.05.2012

Prayer Packed

This post is part of a series called
Mundane Mondays
To see how I started the series click HERE.

Last week I shared with you all the UNpacking process
This week I want to share with you my PACKING PROCESS.


I'm in charge of fulfilling curriculum orders that come in for both LeaderTreks and DNOWOnline.

PEOPLE 
serving STUDENTS 
with NEEDS visit those websites 
and pay money 
to receive all the curriculum 
that I share an office with every day.

First step to making this MUNDANE TASK part of my spiritual training is to never forget these facts:
1) I AM SENDING OUT LIFE CHANGING MATERIAL

2) REAL PEOPLE ARE ORDERING THIS CURRICULUM
3) GOD WANTS TO USE THIS LIFE CHANGING MATERIAL IN THESE REAL PEOPLES LIVES


Second is the realize the power of getting the material to people in a timely fashion and in great condition
It's called
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE 
and sadly even the smallest things take people by surprise these days because of the lack of it in the business world - and I get to be one of the people to 
MAKE PEOPLE'S DAYS
 by the simple acts of quick and good packaging.


 Thirdly, I should
NEVER EVER EVER
forget the power of
PRAYER.
So I'm committing to pray by name for every church and person who orders curriculum. As I package it up, the most simple prayer is sent heaven-ward in faith that God will use it.

"Lord, May (insert youth pastor) use this curriculum with your will in mind. May the students of (insert church name) be impacted by the truth in this curriculum."



So out they go, EVERYDAY
our prayer packed packages!


What are you simple prayers have you been faithfully saying everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment