11.27.2012

Memorizing Monday's

Okay, so I'm a date late, but Monday's can actually be busy sometimes,

This post is part of a series called
Mundane Mondays
To see how I started the series click HERE.
... especially when your office goes all out with the CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!






 (another way that the days are becoming less MUNDANE)

If you've been keeping up with my Mundane Monday's, then you know that one thing that's been a continuous thread over the past month and a half is scripture memory. I've been trying hard to commit to memory different scriptures to help me through some of the slower points of faith. 

So not only have I been working on it when I stock books,
and write encouraging letters

But  I also just keep it at the fore-front of my mind around my office spaces



















Must be something I got from my mother
because while I was home over Thanksgiving Week
I noticed her memory verse cards posted around the house.

And my friend Beth is working hard to sharpen her SWORD too!

So what verses have been on your hearts and mind recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment