11.12.2012

Breaking Mondays of their Mundane


This post is part of a series called
Mundane Mondays
To see how I started the series click HERE.

Sometimes I can feel like I'm the only one who feels like things are MUNDANE.
Like I'm alone in my experiences
or the way I feel about everyday life.

But some 89 cent post-Halloween candy reminded me that I've got communityA community who possibly 
feels the same way I do
And I can break my own MUNDANE 
while ENCOURAGING them to break theirs as well.










Remember that verse I was memorizing to break the habit of stocking books?
Well I'm still working on it, so I decided to continue the memorization process
and share it with all of my co-workers in their encouragement letters
               

Using colorful pens always makes things less MUNDANE
and reminds me to pray for the sweet friend who gave them to me for my birthday this year

Using left-over resources from Christmas cards last year.
It may not have snowed up here yet this year, but festive paper is always better.

And where would I be without my cup of tea
(erm... or 4th cup.. ha ha)

Candy Packaged.
Notes Written.
Stashed on everyone's computer board.
Hope this helps
Breaking Mundane

In addition - 
A little nugget (or seed - thanks Becky)
from God's Word this morning:

Then he continued, "Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment