12.04.2012

I See the King of Glory


This post is part of a series called
Mundane Mondays
To see how I started the series click HERE.


So again, I know my MUNDANE MONDAYS are not arriving on Mondays...

But yesterday was anything but mundane,

as I flitted in and out of staff meetings,
fulfilled curriculum orders that were flying in from our 1st 12 Days of Christmas Sale,
and then ran off to a high school to run some pre-trip training for the students who will join me and Shane for our first trip of the year in the Dominican Republic - woot woot!
I even got in some painting with my host mom, Barb, as we transform the infamous BLUE room into a stylish new Green and Beige room - super cute and I can't wait to move in this weekend!

However, when your days do become mundane, don't forget the power music can play in reminding you of the important things.

Take this one for example - not a Christmas song specifically, but since we're in the season of ADVENT and it speaks of the second coming of the Lord I found it quite powerful when we sang it in church on Sunday!




What songs are you currently listening to that helps pull you out of the MUNDANE and remind you that our Savior has come and is coming again?

No comments:

Post a Comment