8.18.2013

(BE)Church

So for those of you who don't know
I've started a new job
at a place called Blackberry Market

If you live in or near the Northwest Chicago suburbs you should come check us out.
And I'm loving it so far
But God is stretching me because my regular schedule puts me at work
Sundays from 7am-3pm.
No more Sunday Church

But God is continually teaching me that he is bigger than I could ever imagine.
And that includes a building with four walls that we call church
For the Church is not created by buildings,
but made up of people.

And that's what the Irish Band Rend Collective Experiment is trying to share through their new album Campfire. The video below shares their story of why they decided to record their album in community around a campfire.


"All of us have the divine spark in us and we desperately need the breath of God to set us on fire."

So whether you worshiped this morning in a building, around a campfire or as you worked
may you see the ways that God is using you to set this world ablaze.

What are you learning on Sundays?

No comments:

Post a Comment