8.31.2013

Week's End Gratefuls :: Books and Birthdays

This Week I'm Grateful For...

- quotes that just catch you right where you need to hear it! 
- parents who send me flowers at work on my birthday
 (and that there's enough to go around for extra vases in the house)
- "early-bed friday nights"... yep, I'm that girl.
I didn't go to sleep till 9, but I was in bed curled up with a book a 7:24pm


- books that help me save money
(look forward to a GREAT GREEN "Music & Productivity" this coming Tuesday ;D)
- books that feel like old friends
I read The Princess Bride once a year all the way through Jr. High and High School.
 Glad to have its familiar binding back in my hands.
- blank books ready for filling in the quickly approaching new year...
yeah yeah, I know it's only August, but 2013 is passing too fast for me not to plan ahead.

"Thanksgiving is the evidence of our acceptance of whatever He gives. Thanksgiving is the manifestation of our Yes! to His grace." - Ann Voskamp

So what are you thankful this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment