8.20.2013

Music & Productivity // Aug 20th



So with my new job I'm getting used to new "weekend" hours...
meaning that I'm off on Tuesdays and Saturdays (no more Sunday Sabbaths for this little later)
and I've decided that I want Saturday to be a Sabbath,
but Tuesdays are PRODUCTIVE DAYS!
Cleaning, laundry, running errands... (the necessary)
AND
DIY projects, baking, building, blogging (the desired!)

And what's a little productivity without some music - so I'll share what I'm currently listening to as well!

THIS WEEK'S SHARE!
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY COBBLER
Fresh berries from the Farmer's Market!
Picked this recipe up from one of my favorite bloggers over at Today's Letters

Ingredients:
3 Cups of Blackberries (or 2 cups Blackberries, 1 Cup Blueberries)
2 Cups of Flour
2 Cups of Sugar
2 Eggs
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Stick of Unsalted Butter

Directions:
1. Pour blackberries into a 9x13" greased baking dish and set aside.
2. Mix flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, and salt until well combined in a stand mixer.
3. Crumble flour mixture over blackberries.
4. Melt 1 stick of butter in a microwave safe dish and pour over flour mixture.
5. Bake for 35-40 min at 350°.

Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious!

And because I'm not great at taking pictures of the WHOLE process, here's one from Mrs. Letter's herself

And now for the music...

So that was a little sneaky, because it wasn't a song.
But TODAY is August 20th!!
and that means my pre-order downloaded automatically to my ITunes!
LOVING THIS ALBUM RIGHT NOW!

It just might be on repeat for a couple days... so go check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment