8.28.2013

Blogger Swaps :: Mugs!

Although I've been blogging for several years now, I'm just beginning to find new joys and community that comes from sharing life on this world wide web. And this year as I've taken time away from most other social media mediums, it's opened doors for me to discover even more about what great community opportunities there are through these crazy web pages.

One such discovery thanks to {this} lovely lady is BLOGGER SWAPS. Where one blog hosts a swap between participants. And when I found out about this first swap - I just couldn't resist!


All you had to do was sign up with a little bit of information about yourself
Promise to send a mug to the person you were matched with
and viola! You're learning about new bloggers and connecting to people.


So first I'll share my "Mug Swap Sends"


His and Hers Mugs - since even though it's the wife who's a part of the blogging community,
the husbands are important too because they're sharing their sweet wives with us :)

I found the great Latte mugs at World Market and couldn't resist them. Kept one for myself to remind me to pray for this family that I'd been connected with. The "His" Mug is one I already had. I'm a mug collector and thought I'd be fun to send off one that was currently in my collection, but not used very often.
Check {Her} Out

And now for the "Mug Swap Received"
The sweet woman who received my name mentioned that it was ironic for a "Girly Girl" to be matched with "Granola Girl" But she nailed it on the HEAD!

-  I didn't have an Oklahoma mug yet. SCORE!
- Loving the gray and yellow right now... and always.
- Was just thinking about buying some Nutella, and now I don't have too.
- and this gratitude journal will get LOTS of use for 2014
- BONUS: the package arrived on my
25th BIRTHDAY! So perfect :)
Check {Her} Out!

My thank you note included this picture of my morning cup of tea and bowl of homemade granola

Want to be involved in a swap: Meg's hosting an Etsy Swap
AND
you're lucky because she extended the sign up period.
So if you want to get in on this awesome gifting, {HOP} over to her blog and sign up QUICK
I promise you won't regret it!




3 comments:

  1. I am a polka dots aholic, so I really adore the mug you received! Such goodness! And yes...the blogging community is Ahhhhmazing. I adore my blogging and Instagram friends - they brighten my days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The his and hers is such a brilliant idea!!, love it!!,

    And girl meets granola is amazing, as is that Oklahoma mug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that oklahoma mug. I am super into state mugs... I am not sure why :) I am so glad you participated! Isn't this blogging community so fun?!?

    ReplyDelete