8.27.2013

Music & Productivity :: Birthday Cake

Yesterday was my 25th Birthday
And it was great!
more on what happened later this week

So this morning I got up at 7am (which is normal)
and went straight to the kitchen to get productive
making my favorite cake

Carrot Cake
The carrot cake my mom made for my 21st Birthday.
She made it and then drove 3 hours to deliver it for my
"Back-to-school Birthday Bash" with mall my friends.

This way I can still cover my friend's shift and the cake will be nice and cool to frost when I get home before my community group comes over tonight
This is my own carrot cake in the process to celebrate my 25th!

And soundtrack of choice for this baking extravaganza?
Although Ben Rector has been playing more often over the past week I decided to listen to my old favorites Shane & Shane. They've got a new album out recently also.
SO MUCH TRUTH goes into their lyrics.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment