2.15.2012

Pursuing Adventure

"Living Out LeaderTreks"  - A series on the core values and leadership principles of LeaderTreks. I'll share how they are lived out in the company and in my own life.  To start from the beginning click here  

Adventure

We pursue adventure by taking risks that push us and others beyond perceived limits
spiritually, relationally and physically
We pursuing adventure also by having fun and generating excitement

And yesterday was

ADVENTURE DAY




My boss, Dan Elsen, LOVES to ski 
(which works out pretty well for me)
So 10 of us piled into Blue Stu
(our beloved 15 passenger van)
and drove up to 




A slightly smaller ski area than I'm used to,
 Dan sure did generate excitement around the event.

It was a blast to hit the slopes and see four team members who were new to skiing push themselves and run lots of slopes offered on the hill.

I myself got the opportunity to fulfill a bucket list item:
Ski every run offered by a resort.
(and it took less than an hour)

Enjoy some videos of the awesome runs ; )




Tomorrow I head off on another adventure
My 1st trip of the season.
Myself, Julie and Zane will drive to New York.

Check back next week for stories from that great adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment