10.17.2011

Fun with Wordles

Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. 

I got the brilliant idea of this post from one of my favorite Kansas bloggers. She created a Wordle for her own blog and I was inspired.

So I plugged in my blog's address... and it gave me this:

Surprise surprise what the main word in my blogging is.. ha ha.

To read about my journey through joy from the beginning click here.

I also created a Wordle for Doug Franklin's blog.


This is the president of LeaderTreks and his site gives lots of great tips on Youth Ministry and Leadership. Check it out!

Tomorrow I promise I'll be back with the next Greek word and more reflections on how to maintain joy in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment