2.09.2013

God is {ALL KNOWING}

This is part my blogging series "Challenge Filled February"
I'll be blogging every day about who God is
To start from the beginning click HERE



Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
    you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down
    and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
    behold, O Lordyou know it altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before,
    and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
    it is high; I cannot attain it.
Psalm 139:1-6

This passage was so fitting for today. I definitely needed to be known by God.
But I think my favorite part of this passage is the highlighted section above.

You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.

I rest in the knowledge today that God has fulfilled this scripture in my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment