2.27.2013

God is {HOPE}


This is part my blogging series "Challenge Filled February"
I'll be blogging every day about who God is
To start from the beginning click HERE


4Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.7Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Today at work was CRAZY.
From seeing co-workers off, to newsletters, to curriculum orders, to packing boxes for my bosses who leave tomorrow for the Simply Youth Ministry Conference, to Youth Pastor calls... the list could go on.
I had to run an errand in the late afternoon, so I hopped into the stylish LT mini van and flipped on the CD player to discover one of my co-workers left a CD in there.

And not just any CD
(someone I've been listening to on Pandora a lot recently)
Take a listen to this song - Brokenness Aside



Yes my friends
God is HOPE
and he lays our brokenness aside
and makes us beautiful.


1 comment: