2.10.2013

God Is {EVERYWHERE} pt. 2


This is part my blogging series "Challenge Filled February"
I'll be blogging every day about who God is
To start from the beginning click HERE


Where shall I go from your Spirit?
    Or where shall I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
    If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
If I take the wings of the morning
    and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
    and your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
    and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
    the night is bright as the day,
    for darkness is as light with you.
Psalm 139:7-12

So I know I've already talked on this attribute of God - but it is just so fitting.

This weekend I worked ALL weekend
and although I'm exhausted - I wouldn't change it for the world


Because this weekend was Student Leader Weekend
We had 21 students in our office beginning the planning process for their mission trips. I'll post some pictures soon and explain some of the things they accomplished this weekend.

But what I love about this weekend is that students from several different churches across the United States
and after a very short weekend

We sent them home.

But the beautiful thing is that God is EVERYWHERE
and he was with these students as they learned together in our office

and he was with these teams as they traveled home today
and he will be with these students as they continue to plan for their trips
and he will be with these teams as they come to the different cities that me and my fellow staff will be in.

God does not leave any of these teams to go this alone. He is EVERYWHERE and I know He will be seen as these students move out this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment