2.20.2013

God is {STEADFAST}

This is part my blogging series "Challenge Filled February"
I'll be blogging every day about who God is
To start from the beginning click HERE


6The Lord lifts up the humble;
he casts the wicked to the ground.
7Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving;
make melody to our God on the lyre!
8He covers the heavens with clouds;
he prepares rain for the earth;
he makes grass grow on the hills.
9He gives to the beasts their food,
and to the young ravens that cry.
10His delight is not in the strength of the horse,
nor his pleasure in the legs of a man,
11but the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him,
in those who hope in his steadfast love.
Psalm 147:6-11

Timer Set: GO!


So I started this month by giving myself a time limit because it forced me to put something on the page and STICK WITH IT. I was having great difficulty in being satisfied by my blog writings. As the month has progressed though, that time limit has not been as necessary.

And in fact today it's absolutely unnecessary.
Because all I want to reflect on today is that God is STEADFAST.

Reflect on that with me:
God is
STEADFAST.


and check out this great post from one of my co-workers that talks about the bountifulness of this STEADFAST LOVE




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I hope everyone remembers that God is always there for them.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete