2.08.2013

God Is {EVERYWHERE}

This is part my blogging series "Challenge Filled February"
I'll be blogging every day about who God is
To start from the beginning click HERE


15 The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinnersof whom I am the foremost. 16 But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. 17 To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.[a] Amen.
1 Timothy 1:15-17




I'm going to break my 7 minutes rule tonight - which might be crazy since I haven't had a chance to blog today and it is quickly nearing Midnight.

But I wanted to explain a little bit more about the Scripture study I'm following on YouVersion. I have been quite confused all week long about the format of the study. From its description I thought that there was going to be a video and short description about who God is EVERYDAY. Day 1 that made sense, but Day 2 there was only a scripture. This continued until Thursday when I got some discussion questions as devotional content. What I did not realize when I started this study is that you are focusing on one characteristic of God EACH week. There is a small description paragraph with a video on the first day of the week, followed by 5 days of scriptures, and ends with a day of discussion questions.



So my weeks are running Fri-Thurs since Feb 1st was on Friday.
This past week each Scripture was supposed to support the fact that God is REAL.
If you haven't noticed, I've been posting other attributes of God.

I'm going to continue this because it shows a little bit more about where my heart is at. 


So today started Week 2 - God is EVERYWHERE!
And all I'm going to say about this is,

"BOY AM I THANKFUL FOR THAT!"
Today was the beginning of our Student Leader Weekend
Where all of the teams who are taking Level 3 Trips send their 2 student leaders along with a couple adult volunteers to the office to get training on how to run the trip.
We had 10 teams of students arrive today.
I feel a little like a crazy person running here and there today, getting to know new students, seeing some students from this past summer again.


And as i sit here and reflect on today, I can see Christ in EVERY part of my day. 
Again,
I am so thankful that God is EVERYWHERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment